Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Digs


I don't know what all you did over the Memorial Day weekend, but I moved out of my mother's basement. I KNOW, I caught some people really off guard. I had people placing bets that I would never get out on my own.
I am in a fairly cute one bedroom apartment in the Marmalade District of Salt Lake City. It is pretty clean, newer kitchen, acceptable carpet, windows in every room In fact, I need to buy some curtains, if you know what I mean. The building is owned buy a friend. The down was low, rent is lower than most properties I priced. I am gonna be happy as soon as every thing finds a place for itself.
Thanks to those of you who sent me suggestions as to how to make the transition easier. The best suggestion came from my cousin Robert. He's a PhD type in Georgia. He suggested I write a book with lists. That's good idea, cause Googleing did not come up with anything. I've always said that we all have a book inside us. I just didn't think mine would cover being divorced, ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment