Monday, June 14, 2010

Universal Law

I have to write this, even though I just updated yesterday. (please read circle of life, it is much more interesting.)
Anyway, I am reading this really great new book "The Compound Effect" by Darren Hardy (www.thecompoundeffect.com) and he writes that when you start focusing on something, your mind begins to see that object all around you. Like when you want to be a new car, and you pick out the one one want, you start seeing them all around you. Like they were never there! well, he writes, they were there, you just weren't focused on the object.

So, after spending the weekend looking and looking for my reading glasses, (I have several pair) I was stumped. The only pair I could find were the plastic ones that NEVER leave the bedroom. So I woke up this morning, (Monday, June 14) and packed to go to the Novelty Store where I buy them buy the handful for real cheap. I was focused. As I packed, I found THREE PAIR of glasses, in places I thought I had looked. No need to go buy them. Where were they when I was looking?
That just goes to show that success is right there if you really really focus on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment