Sunday, June 6, 2010

Marvelous Day At Manti


The whole Jim Olsen and Lori Snow Olsen clan gathered at the Manti Temple to participate with Artimesia. It was a wonderful experience. I am sooooo proud of all my children -- They were all there, dressed in white. A humbling moment.
Afterward we took a series of family portaits. We took some whole family group shots, Lori with the Grand Kids, (And I HAVE TO SAY, I HAVE TGHE CUTEST GRANDCHILDREN IN THE WORLD!) (NO, REALLY!) We also took couples with kids. I wanted to document the moment for what is was, an historic event. I have posted the picture with all of us in a group shot. I am still waiting for the other pictures. It may be a while, as the photographer went out of town for a week. Bummer. Please don't publish this picture yet. Thanks.
After the Temple and pictures we gathered at the Rex Brown home, where Arti rents a room. The Brown's are on a mission, but Arti and their daughter, Cassie, take care of the place. We had Subway's, salads, chips and cookies! We had plenty to eat, in fact, i saw someone putting sandwich's in the fridge for another day.
Thank you Arti! You are special to us all, especially your Heavenly Father.

1 comment: