Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another Angel Moment

I believe in Angels. Especially Guardian Angels. I have been blessed by angels all my life. Some angels were from this side of the veil. These Angels have helped make my life a wonderful blessing. These Angels were in my life when I needed them the most. Some of them have left me, but a few of these earthly Angels are still around to protect me and support me.

I also believe in ethereal Angels. These Angels are from the other side of the veil. They come and go and serve us, protect us and inspire us. I like the protecting kind the best.
As I said, I believe in Angels cause I am blessed by them. In fact, I was blessed just last night, or maybe it was this morning.

I was coming home after spending a few days helping Holland after surgery. I couldn't sleep and was anxious to get home. So, I got on the road around 2:00 a.m. Just outside of Leeds Utah, the little battery light came on. Then it went off. I looked at the gauge and the little needle began to go down. I was in trouble. I kept driving, hoping to get to Cedar City, but it wasn't to be. Just 12 miles south of Cedar I lost all power, even battery. I was stuck. I opened my laptop and fired up the broadband. I looked up a tow truck on line. I tried to call, but there was no service. I walked to a rest stop 1 mile away, called the two truck, and got a ride to Cedar. It started to hit me that for some reason my laptop got a connection, but my phone couldn't.

The driver didn't know how I got a signal, either. He said it was a REAL DEAD ZONE.
Still, I had his number. Still I knew who to call on the pay phone. How did it happen?

I know. Another angel blessed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment